1. What are cookies?
2. What are cookies used for?
A cookie will typically hold:
- The name of the website that it has come from.
- How long the cookie will stay on your computer or phone.
- A value – usually a randomly generated unique number.
- A record of the pages you visited.
4. How long do cookies stay on your computer or phone?
Session cookies: these only last until you close your browser. They are not stored on your hard drive. They are usually used to track the pages that you visit so that information can be customised for you for that visit.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the site.
5. How do cookies affect my privacy?
6. What cookies do we use?
We use 2 types of cookies:
- __cfduid : Session cookie used by Cloudflare.(more info)
- pll_language: BarcelonaBalboaWeekend cookie used to saved the language used on the website.
- gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D,gdpr[allowed_cookies],gdpr[consent_types]: Gdpr cookie acceptance.
7. How to manage cookies?
Please see below for more information on how to manage your browser setting.
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari (Desktop).
- Safari (Mobile).
- Internet Explorer.
- Android Browser.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the website may not work on your computer or mobile phone and you may not be able to access areas you want on the website. For this reason, we recommend that you accept cookies.
If you delete all your cookies you will have to update your preferences with us again and some aspects of our website may not work.
If you change computers or mobile, if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
Finally, please note that advertisers and other third parties (such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) may use their own cookies when you click on their advertisement or link to their site, on or from our website. These third parties are responsible for setting their own cookie and privacy policies.